Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It has been awhile

Life here in Salt Lake City is going ok. My long time over due of my foot operations within the past year has come to an end as of right now. Knock on wood!!! I have healed beautifully as far as the sealing on the incision. There is some minor discoloring but, that will go away in time I hope. It is still in the healing process which is common, for the amount of complications and problems I have had with this foot. I have been sent away from the hospital and Dr. Collins. I was told I could do anything I want while it is still healing but, lay low till I fully get back on my feet again. I have started with some of my goals and it has been great. I have enjoyed my time getting out of the house. I do go to see Collins today. But, there is no need to worry. I don't feel there is anything wrong but for a piece of mind, I am having him look at something that could be some clotting under the skin. With all of the work that has been done, I tend to be a little more on the caution side. Who can blame me? Other then that, everything is going good with the foot.

The time has come for voting. I know that we are all excited to see who our next President is going to be. I know I am. I am honoring my voting privilege this election season. I know this has been a good race to the White House. The next time we vote won't be till 2012. It is a matter of seeing how this President will do with our Government and the US.

Coming soon, I will be heading back to Macomb, IL for a visit. I am leaving on Nov 21 and coming back on the 29th. I will be with my family this year for Thanksgiving and my birthday which is on the 23rd. My husband will be joining me on the 26th and coming back with me on the 29th. I am so looking forward to seeing my family again. It has been long over due. We haven't been together as a family in oh like 10 years I think. I have seen all of my siblings here in there but, not all at once. The last time I say John one of my oldest brothers was 9/11 when that happened. So yes, I think it is time. With Dad being the way he is, he needs all of his children and family near him. Two out of the four children will have there spouses with them. Jamie and her husband Shannon and me and my husband. I am so looking forward to seeing Shannon again. I miss him dearly along with my siblings of course. Jason will be coming over for Thanksgiving.

Things are going ok with Emerson and I. We are moving along in our lives for the most part. It has been a long time since we had that moving on. I have been busy with trying to get the weight off from all of the operations. I have also gotten into a new book series, Twilight. It is a wonderful series. But, it is second in line to Harry Potter. Harry Potter is still number one in my list. But, out of all of the other series I have read Twilight is second. Emerson is busy with working and enjoying his time with up coming days off. It is wonderful that for the most part I see him on a regular basis. As for a job for me, well that has been put on hold for a little bit. I need to get my energy back along with my health back first before and employer will hire me. For Salt Lake City today we are going to be cold and with SNOW!!!!! Wow amazing. I am so looking forward to the winter coming. It will be great.

No comments: