Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a Week So Far

Well I had my moment of going out with three of my friends this week. Two of them are from the Orem/Provo area and one is from the West Jordan area of Utah. We went to a place not far from my apartment that is called Mad Greek and we ate Lunch together. While the four of us ate we just laughed our heads off and had a wonderful time. This happened on Tuesday. Then of course I had to get back home and everyone else had to get back to there rightful places like Kevin had to go back to work since he was late, Jana and Julianna had to go back to the Orem/Provo area to there lives. When I got home I was waiting on a phone call from Dr. Collins and not feeling well. This week I have been so tired since Tuesday night it isn't funny. I have been sleeping in till like 10:30 or 11:00am which, many of you don't know me like this. I had also made a phone call where I was on hold for a total of 45 mins. I tell you companies. I had to fix a bill that I shouldn't have to pay or pay very little of and of course they didn't have my insurance information. So we got that fixed.

Tomorrow I have to go back to the wound clinic and we get to find out if I have to return to having the vacuum back on my foot or if the work that has been done will hold. I am not getting my hopes up to much but I do in fact hope to not go back on it. We shall see what happens. I do have pictures of what the vacuum looks like. So I will post those. No they aren't showing anything as far as seepage, blood, or anything along those lines.

So as you can see not much to the wound vacuum for that matter.

No comments: