Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How are things going?

Well, what I thought was clotting wasn't. I just bursted a capsule in my foot which in turn bleeds under the skin surface. Some how and trust me I don't know how, I bumped my foot just right. With everything still trying to heal it will bleed under the skin surface. But like I said, there was no need to be alarm at anything. I am fine. It is a matter of, my foot can't be bumped, hit, stepped on, or so on. I have found out what can happen. To be honest with you I didn't feel anything what so ever. I just have to be a little more careful. There is a bump but, Dr. Collins said that it could be scar tissue or it could be something else. We think it is just scar tissue. Over all he said that if it doesn't hurt on the surface then don't worry about it.

Plans on heading back home are still in site. I have so much to do and it feels like I am running around with my head cut off like a chicken. There is so much going on and so little time to do everything in. I told my husband that as of the 19th I am pulling the plug on doing anything. The 19th is the last day I am going to schedule things if I have too. On the 20th, I have enough on my plate and I don't need anything else thrown in the mix. I have a running total of things that need to get done that day and it looks like I will be up well into the night. Almost everyday has something on it. So far there are still some days I don't have anything. Lets see if I can keep it that way. I feel like this week has gone by to quickly which in terms are good to a point. So far I am getting everything done that I need to get done.

The Holiday Season is now here. Times like this are the best to be in. But as I think about it, this year has gone by quickly. Where has it gone? I am so looking forward to going back home for Thanksgiving. I also like I said get to celebrate my 26th birthday with the family. I couldn't have asked for a better time to come back. I wish the snow will come and stick. We have had some good snowfalls already out here. It has been so beautiful. Some of the ski resorts are already opened which is early. We have very good snowfall up in the mountains.

Everything is continuing to go ok here in Salt Lake City. There has been some rough points up at Temple Square and everything with this past election. I hope that it will start to fall off and allow us to go on with our lives and not have so much media on the television. If it isn't one thing it is always another. Emerson is doing good. He is still working and working hard. I couldn't have asked for a better husband to be married too. It is wonderful to be married and to be living here in Salt Lake City. I am enjoying the big city life. There is a lot of construction going on to make Salt Lake City better. Things are being updated, expanded, and set to new code for earthquakes and other disasters that may hit us.

No comments: